Needless to say, we live in interesting times.
The news is alarming and this new virus seems destined to arrive close to us at some point. For medical advice please refer to your local Health Care Practitioner or Health Authority for proper directions on preparations and how best to avoid coming into contact or spreading the virus.
The purpose of this post is to inform you of how we are preparing and protecting each other and our customers.
- We are spraying and wiping all work and customer surfaces with a disinfecting solution hourly.
- We have placed antibacterial soap in dispensers for customer use in the washroom and a separate hand sink. Wash hands vigorously for 20 seconds.
- We have hand sanitizer at all staff work stations and disinfecting wipes where necessary.
- Our scoops and bins are washed and disinfected frequently and no customer has any access to touch or handle any of our scoops or bins.
- We are increasing our in-town deliveries free of charge to serve those in our community who don't want to, or can't leave their houses.
We are taking this challenge very seriously, and all staff are acutely aware of the importance of keeping each other, and out customers safe.
We will update this post as needed.